Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello there,

I am not sure if much traffic comes this way anymore, but just in case, I have updated the blog.

I started here in 2010 and at the time it was my first online presence for many years. Since I have developed many others ways to show my work, mostly via social media, I have abandoned this place a little.

I 've also moved on, and I feel like the old stuff on this blog doesn't reflect my current work anymore, and although there's something good in looking at someone's evolution through time, to me it has reached the point when some stuff here is just not good enough to show anymore. (Not that I don't need to make HUGE progresses!)

 Here's the links where you can find me:

My website: www.racheltribout.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/captainblueberryillustration
Twitter: @Rachel_Tribout
Instagram: www.instagram.com/captainblueberry
Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/CaptainBlueberryshop
Tumblr: www.rachel-tribout.tumblr.com
Captain Blueberry: www.captainblueberry.com.au
Dribbble: www.dribbble.com/Rachel_Tribout

See you and thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice of you to put an update as to where people can find you in the net. It’s a good way to reconnect with old followers that fell out of touch, so they can check out what you’ve been doing and see if it still coincides with their interests. Anyway, good luck with your current work and future ventures!

    Anthony Khoury @ Easy Dial Marketing

    ReplyDelete