Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Monsters of Tasmania now available online!

Finally! My book is available online! 

The last Pozible orders are leaving today after weeks of hard work at the Blueberry Quarters. 

Now it's time to make the book available for others to purchase online! You can now buy it via my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CaptainBlueberryshop

For people overseas, I am sorry but for now the postage of the big hardcover book isn't cheap. I am looking into other options. If you can't wait, the limited edition is a lot cheaper to send!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete