Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pozible

Hello everyone,

If you have been around this blog already, you might know I have been working on a kid's book for the past year. It's been a great journey and I have learnt so much during this process: illustration, children's book writing, book printing, book design, etc. It's been great.

Now the book is 99% complete, laid out and pretty much ready to print. I have decided to self publish it, which means I will need a bit money to get it printed. And that's where you can help me!

Soon I will be starting a Pozible campaign, which I hope will help fund the printing cost of the book.

People (like you!) will be able to give some money, and generally as a reward they will get a copy of the book and some extras depending on how much they give. It's like a pre-sale.

I will launch the Pozible Campaign next week, and any help from that moment will be super welcome! If you want the book, you will be able to get it that way. If you don't have the money but you want to help, you can just share the campaign page around to your social network, that would be awesome.



Also, I have been working on Captain Blueberry official website, and it will go up very soon as well. It will be on www.captainblueberry.com.au

At the moment though, it is at the final draft stage but you can still check it out HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment