Sunday, January 26, 2014

A good day!

Hello!

Today there's heaps of things for me to celebrate!  First I became a citizen of Australia, and that's pretty awesome for me. I am French & Australian now! (My french accent isn't gone though, weird ;])

Captain Blueberry was also in the Mercury, a newspaper here in Hobart. (What do you mean, I touched up the photo? No, that's exactly what the photographer took.)


And finally, thanks to all the awesome people who have supported me, shared the Pozible page and gave some money, the Pozible campaign (to raise the funds the get my first book printed) is going really well! We have reached 76% of the target in only 5 days. I am so stoked and grateful and I hope it keeps coming in!


Thanks so much everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo - you're a real Tasmanian now! Well done on everything. Looking forward to getting my two books.

    ReplyDelete